Are you a passionate, articulate, and patient teaching assistant? Are you approachable, hardworking, and able to build rapport with young people? Then this is the job for you!
Randstad Education (Cambridge Office) is working with a primary school based in the march who are looking to appoint a temporary Teaching Assistant with experience working with children. The school is due to take on new pupils with a range of abilities and varied needs within their Years 4 and 5 classes. You will need to have a calm and caring nature with a hard working and motivated attitude. The successful candidate will have experience either working in schools or with children with special needs. You must have a patient and friendly nature, also combined with effective behaviour management. Your duties will consist of 1:1 support in class and occasional group work and intervention to raise attainment.
- Experience within schools
- ideally qualified to degree level
- A caring and thoughtful approach
- Team player mentality
- The ability to build rapport quickly with both staff and the students you will be working with
- An enhanced DBS and reference checks
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Weekly pay
- Work closely with one dedicated consultant - only ever a phone call away
- Randstad shopping discount app
- Managing challenging behaviour and supporting the class teacher
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Working with small groups and 1:1
- Liaising with fellow colleagues to get the most out of your pupils development
- To provide group and/or individual activities, planned by the teacher
- To monitor and evaluate learners learning under the guidance of the teacher
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a school with a thriving, challenging and happy environment.
If you're interested in this exciting and rewarding opportunity APPLY TODAY