Role: Teaching Assistant with EYFS experience
Start: January 2022
A Primary School in Durham are in need of an experienced and enthusiastic reception/EY teacher for the first term to start as soon as possible. To be successful for this role the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification (NQTs are encouraged to apply)
- Experience of working in an Early Years or reception environment.
- Experience and understanding of EYFS framework.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- Organisation skills and an enthusiastic mindset.
- Must hold a valid child only DBS on the update service.
The school is a friendly single form entry Primary school who have received a GOOD in their last Oftsed in 2019 and most staff have been at the school for a number of years, due to it being such a positive work environment.
Starting ASAP, this role is initially for one term, however depending on funding the school is looking to take the right candidate onto contract for the remainder of the academic year. Further to this, the school is ideally looking for a candidate who is experienced and comfortable working with SEND children.
Benefits of working with the Teaching Personnel:
- The school received a 'GOOD' report in their most recent Ofsted visit
- Ability to work with a welcoming and pleasant teaching team
- Competitive rates varying between £325-375 paid weekly
- Consistent values and ethos to keep children happy and safe at all times
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.