Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to have previous experience supporting in a school setting.
Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking Teaching Assistant looking for short-term or long-term supply? Are you looking for flexibility or a better work/life balance?
Being a supply Teaching Assistant provides you with the opportunity to choose when you work, week by week, and will give you the experience of working in a variety of different environments. There is also the possibility that supply could lead to a permanent position in the future.
You must be approachable, inspiring, enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships. This is a great time to join us and become part of our committed teaching team.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have previous, recent experience in a school setting
• Have a high level in literacy and numeracy
• Have a flexible approach to work and be able to think on your feet
• Be confident and have a positive approach that engages students in their learning
• Have excellent classroom management skills
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team on (phone number removed).