ABOUT THE ROLE
Prospero Teaching is looking for a teaching assistant to work in a Primary School based in Brecon to work with children 0-12 years old.
Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
* Location - Brecon
* Position - Teaching assistant
* Type of work - Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) - N/A
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Full time/Part time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate - £80.02
* Hours Vary (working hours between 08:00am -15:00pm)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
-Level 3 Nursery Nurse/ Childcare qualification is desirable
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV below, or email Additionally, you can call Luke on (phone number removed). Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team