Teaching Assistant- Kendal and the South Lakes
Key Stage Teacher Supply are seeking FOUR Teaching assistants for various primary Schools in Kendal and South Cumbria. The role is to start as soon as possible and will continue up until the end of the Summer Term.
* 1:1 Teaching assistant with KS2 child with an EHCP, Working every Morning from 09:00-12:00 in Kendal
* 1:1 Teaching assistant with a Year 1 Child with an EHCP, Working every Morning 09:00-12:00 and 3 additional afternoons in Kendal.
* General Nursery/Reception Teaching assistant for a Primary School in Grange, Working every AM and three additional PM's per week.
* General EYFS Teaching assistant for a Primary School in Ambleside working 2/3 Full days per week.
As a teaching assistant you will need:
* The ability to support learners in developing their language and numeracy skills
* Good communication skills
* The ability to build good relationships with children and adults
* Excellent organisation
* Flexibility and creativity
* Good timekeeping and dependability
* To be a qualified Teaching assistant or nursery practitioner
Apply online, or call our office to speak to one of our team.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR KEY STAGE TEACHER SUPPLY
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained.
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview currently via video link or telephone.
Key Stage Teacher Supply work with a variety of settings covering a wide geographical area.
Key Stage Teacher supply is an Equal opportunities employer, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children