Teaching Assistant - Secondary
£75 - 90 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training and qualifications)
Do you have a strong desire to help young people fulfil their potential attainment?
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant to join a Secondary School in Leeds. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a Secondary School working as a Teaching Assistant. We have been instructed by the school to find a candidate that would be happy to support class teachers across various subjects. As well as someone who would be happy to prepare resources and work on a 1 to 1/small group basis with KS3 and KS4 pupils, that require addition support.
We are working with a school in East Leeds that provides education for 11 - 16 year olds. The school has a strong Senior Leadership Team who are supportive and friendly. The school clearly sets out its expectations of pupils.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Have experience supporting in Secondary Schools, ideally Key Stage 3 & 4.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support staff.
• Have a passion for helping support teaching staff across all subjects.
Desirable but not essential:
• Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Award.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are the employer of choice for high-quality Primary, Secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Why Vision for Education
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How To Apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact Emily Taylor on (phone number removed).