Job Role: Level 3 Teaching Assistant (Temp to Perm)
Job Location: Leeds
Salary: £65 - £75 per day
SC Education Recruitment is looking to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in a mainstream primary school in the East Leeds area.
The school are looking to take on someone ASAP on a temporary basis initially but the role has the potential to go permanent from September 2022 for the right candidate.
The successful candidate must have:
* A Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification (or equivalent)
* Experience with both KS1 and KS2 students (the role will be across all years for the first 4 weeks)
* An artistic flair for creating classroom displays
* Excellent organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills
* A non-judgmental approach and the ability to stay calm when faced with challenging behaviours
* A genuine passion to work with young people
* A Team Teach qualification would be desirable but not essential
What SC Education Recruitment can offer you:
* A dedicated consultant for ongoing support
* Ongoing training and CPD
* Attractive rates of pay
* A range of educational settings to enable you to expand your experience and receive regular feedback on your performance
If you think this job might be for you please apply or alternatively contact Sarah Payne at SC Education Recruitment on (Apply online only).
SC Education Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and therefore all applicants must go through a vetting procedure, including enhanced DBS and reference checks.
By submitting your application you are consenting to SC Education Recruitment Limited securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the work finding services we provide. You do retain your rights to have your personal information in line with the current GDPR legislation