Are you an aspiring primary school teacher who has recently graduated with an education related degree?
Would you benefit from gaining some essential classroom experience working alongside some excellent KS1 teachers in preparation for your own Teacher Training?
Perhaps you have a passion for working with children and preparing them for the next stage of their lives?
A magnificent primary school located in Merseyside is seeking a talented and passionate individual to join their team as a Teaching Assistant…
- Teaching Assistant
- Full-time role running from September
- Earn up to £390 a week as a Teaching Assistant
- Work alongside class teachers providing support to pupils
- An education or core subject related degree with grade 2:1 or above is desirable
- Located centrally in Merseyside, close to great transport links like the Mersey Rail and bus routes
- Gain experience providing 1:1 support as well as working with small groups of children
- Superb learning facilities including outdoor areas
- Interviewing remotely immediately
This school is a place of fun, laughter, learning and a willingness to succeed; to be the very best it can be. They recognise that children are uniquely different - all possessing different skills and abilities. At this Merseyside school, they nurture the talents of individuals and celebrate their efforts and achievements. The school strives to achieve academic excellence and create an environment where young minds can flourish. It is of paramount importance that the children learn how to live successful and happy lives where they are informed, courageous advocates of the things that matter to them.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to work in partnership with the class teacher, ensuring the lessons they set run smoothly with all pupils being fully engaged and involved. Whether you are asked to work 1:1 with a child or with a small group, you will be expected to enthuse and excite the pupils and keep them on task.
The school is looking for a keen and enthusiastic individual who may have recently graduated from university and sees their future within the education system.
If this role is perfect for you then do not hesitate to click Apply Now and send your CV and Cover Letter to Tom Roberts at Empowering Learning and take the next step towards a teaching career!