Early years teaching assistant
Tempest education have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Teaching Assistant for a Reception Class to start ASAP. This is at a mainstream community school in Hackney, East London
Ideally you will have good knowledge of the early years development framework. You will be expected to complete special books and observations for children.
As a teaching assistant you will be an integral part in the ongoing development of the children.
- Previous experience of working as a Teaching Assistant or Nursery Nurse
- Have a relevant childcare qualification (not essential)
- A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
- A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
About the school:
- A busy, 2 form entry mainstream primary school
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding"
- The Primary School serves a diverse community
- Well connected by public transport
Why work with Tempest Education?
• We have been working with schools for over 10 years
• You decide how you want to be paid. PAYE or Umbrella with some of the best daily rates in London
• Online registration process, no need to travel to our offices.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role- contact us now with your CV and we will contact you to arrange interviews