Job Title: Teaching AssistantLocation: EalingSalary Scale: £70- £80 per day Start Date: ASAP
GSL Education Watford is seeking a Teaching Assistant for a school located in Ealing. The school requires an experienced professional who has the passion and determination to work with children. The selection of applicants will be based on a trial and interview with the school.
This is a school renowned for its exceptional learning opportunities. An OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' school at every category, the school thrives to maintain its highest standards. They offer fantastic CPL opportunities for their academic staff, internally as well as externally. Moreover, they have personalised programmes for Teachers who are completely new to the profession. They also provide funding for some programs which are essential for teaching.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will possess the following:
- Passionate about working with children
- Experience of dealing with children and has experience in general classroom support
- Possess good communication skills
- A good understanding of the National Curriculum
- Ability to support and encourage pupils to become independent learners
- Liaise with teachers, support staff and parents effectively
Applicants are required to:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application through us
- Able to provide two professional child related references
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools. We also offer, via our partner, access to accredited Education relevant CPD courses.
For further information on this role or to register your interest please click 'Apply', and please do not hesitate to contact Ali at GSL Education Watford.