We are looking for a level 2 or above qualified teaching assistant to work 1:1 with two named students based in EY in the school. You will be working in Reception in the morning and Year 2 in the afternoon. This is a long-term role to start in September 2021. The school has recently undergone an expansion to a four form of entry and is a 5 minute walk from Finchley Central station.
This is an 'Outstanding' school with students from KS1 working above the national average, this school are known for taking on staff on a permanent basis once they have passed a probation period. The school like staff that have the relevant experience but also value personality and work ethic, if you have a lack of experience but are keen to work within a special needs environment please feel free to apply.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- CACHE Level 2 or above
- Previous experience of working with pupils with SEND would be an advantage
- Have at least 3 months experience in childcare or education for reference purposes
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check
- Be passionate about education and helping the children in your care to achieve
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to add value to a school
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Alexis will be in touch.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you