Are you looking for a new role for September?
Would you love to work with secondary school aged children who have got special educational needs (SEN)?
Are you looking to get into teaching and would like the chance to gain more experience in a classroom setting?
If this sounds like you, apply to work as a teaching assistant (TA) in Havering today. Two amazing schools are looking for proactive and reliable teaching assistants (TAs) for September. As a teaching assistant (TA) you will be required to work closely with students that have special educational needs, both inside and outside of the classroom. You will be required to build a strong rapport with the KS3 and KS4 students you work with.
About the school:
- Located in Romford
- Graded "Good" by Ofsted
- Close public transport links
- Teacher training opportunities (with HTTP)
- Passionate and hands-on SENCO to support you
If you wanted to work as a teaching assistant (TA) in KS3/4 you'll be tasked with:
- Supporting mostly KS3/4 pupils with special educational needs (SEN) in and out of class
- Providing positive praise and encouraging children
- Building strong relationships with the SEN pupils you are allocated to work with
- Liaising with relevant colleagues, the SENCO and parents about the pupils well-being and progress, as and when required
If you want to work as a teaching assistant (TA), you will benefit from:
- Full-time work
- Working with an experienced and supportive team, who will be keen to further develop you, if needed
- Working in a challenging, but rewarding environment
- Earning up to £300 extra as part of our refer-a-friend scheme
If you want to work as a teaching assistant (TA) for KS3 and KS4 pupils, you will need to have:
- A positive attitude
- The ability to motivate others
- The ability to use positive praise effectively to motivate pupils but also build strong relationships with them
- DBS on the update service (we can apply for one with you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- CACHE Level 2 (or above)
By registering with Randstad we can offer you:
- CPD courses to further your journey in education
- Excellent referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£300
- Full interview preparation
- Lesson planning assistance
To join us and be successful in the application for a KS3 and KS4 SEN teaching assistant (TA) you will need to:
- Have, apply for, or be willing to provide an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of a KS3 and KS4 SEN teaching assistant (TA). Or for more information you can contact Jennifer Hadrich on / .
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Randstad Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community