Teaching Assistant - Luton
Do you want to take on a new challenge?
Do you have a passion for working with primary aged children?
Educators Connected are hiring a teaching assistant, to work in a large primary school based in Luton. Our client is looking for a confident teaching assistant who can work across all key stages. They require an experienced teaching assistant, who will hit the ground running.
At Educators Connected we will ensure to assist you in your interview preparation and support you while we find the perfect role for you
About the role
* prepare learning materials under the supervision of the teacher
* adapt support according to needs
* helping to develop programmes of learning activities and adapting appropriate materials
* helping with outings and sports events
* create a stimulating environment
* give information and help to teachers
* keep records and attend review meetings
What we require:
* 2 years reference's
* Right to work in the UK
* DBS Certificate
Benefits working with Educators Connected Recruitment:
We are a recruitment agency who have over a decade of experience working in childcare and education. Our passion comes from working in various child-focused settings, such as Education Recruitment, Social Work; Nursery Teaching; SEN support as well as being a family of foster carers.
At Educators Connected, we understand that the needs of each individual setting have different requirements, thus we focus on ensuring that we respect each unique
schools' ethos which may vary. By listening to our candidates, we can always deliver an outstanding service.
Reference ID: TALUTON
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time