Teaching Assistant Job Vacancy?
- Role location: Blackley, Greater Manchester. - M9
- Starting date: September 2022
- Salary: £375 - £420 weekly pay
- Temporary - Flexible days
Teaching Assistant SpecificationWe are looking for a qualified and motivated Teaching Assistant for a flexible job within a Primary School in Blackley, Greater Manchester. - M9
The successful candidate will have a passion for education and supporting children in the classroom
- You must be a qualified teaching assistant or have relevant experience
- Have an expert knowledge of the UK key stage 2 curriculum
- Be able to support year 3 up to year 6
- Any experience involving Special Educational Needs would be a bonus.
The school is one-form entry, and they operate with a teacher, a teaching assistant & a 1:1 support staff member in each class. The school's ethos is to Believe, Achieve and Succeed where all children are encouraged to do their best and grow confidently.
The school is located with great transport links close by should they be required. ?
- Has a DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new one
- School based experience within the last 3 years
- Experience of working with children
The school is looking for a teaching assistant who is confident in their ability to engage with and inspire pupils to achieve their best. Candidates must be fully qualified a teaching assistant or have relevant experience with excellent classroom practices and a love of teaching.?
If you are a teaching assistant and believe you are a good match or know any teaching assistants who you think would be great for this school, please apply today or search Empowering Learning for more information about us.Applications from experienced teaching assistants and newly qualified teaching assistants are welcome.