Milk Education have a HIGH DEMAND for Teaching Assistants to work at Secondary Schools across the Selby area, they are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistants to work on a daily and weekly basis at their school.
The school day is 08:30am- 15:30pm therefore the schools we work with would expect you to be able to do these hours.
These roles range from day to day, short-term and long-term roles. Working on a supply basis is flexible to suit your employment needs, therefore you can work as many or as little days as you require.
The Schools Milk Education work with are happy to employ Teaching Assistants who hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification or at least 6 months experience working in an education setting to work in their schools.
They also require strong behaviour management with previous experience of working in a Secondary School or Education setting (this can also include volunteering as part of a placement).
- Working with groups of pupils or working with pupils on a 1-2-1 basis
- Supporting pupils of all abilities to access the Secondary National Curriculum
- Working with pupils who have additional SEND needs
- Supporting the subject teacher across the whole class
- Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous and recent experience of working in a Secondary School or Education setting (volunteering roles welcome)
- Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
- Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the National Curriculum
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Hold a relevant teaching assistant or childcare qualification or at least 6 months experience working in an education setting
- Have previous experience within the past last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability and support for interview and lesson observation preparation
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment.
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don t just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk.
If you are interested in registering for this role, submit your application via the link.
Applicants will be subject to a variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.