Graduate Teaching Assistant Catholic School Hounslow/Ealing Border Start September £79-85 per dayInterviews and Trials asap
On behalf of our client, an outstanding secondary school based in Hounslow, we are currently recruiting for a Graduate TA's. The role will be to work in KS3-KS4 classes assisting SEN students with core subjects. Experience tutoring or supporting children with SEN is desirable. The school are particularly interested in meeting TA's with a STEM OR Psychology background.
As a TA you will be:
- dedicated to helping students achieve their attainment levels
- you will encourage students to engage proactively with their learning
- you will be responsible in helping to provide a safe environment for students to learn.
- You will assist the teacher in the students their learning and development as well as with behaviour management, consistently promoting positive behaviour.
This role will continue until July 2023. It is essential that candidates applying for the role are able to commit for the full duration of this position.
To be considered for this role you must hold a degree in any subject area.
Ideally you will already have some experience of working with young people, or you may be considering furthering your career in education as a teacher (desirable but not essential). Are you taking a year out before doing your Masters or a PGCE?
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'