Teaching Assistant needed in Southport Primary School Your new companyAn excellent primary school in Southport are working with Hays Education in order to find an exceptional teaching assistant to join their team for September 2022.They are a one form entry school and were ranked 'GOOD' on their most recent OFSTED report.Your new roleThe successful candidate will join the school at the start of the new school year in September 2022. It will be your help with the Year 2 class, working alongside the class teacher and two other TAs.The ideal candidate will be a specialist in phonics and be trained in Read Write Inc.This a part time role working Monday-Friday with the shifts being 8:45am-11:45am. This is therefore an ideal role if you are looking to work around childcare or any other responsibilities.What you'll need to succeedIn order to be considered for the role, you must:
- Have recent experience working with children aged 5-11.
- Be trained in in Read Write Inc.
- Ideally hold a Level 2 or above teaching assistant qualification.
What you'll get in returnFlexible working options available.Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
- In accordance with AWR regulations, you will receive pay to scale after 12 weeks in this role
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.