Teaching Assistant's wanted in Newham for immediate start
We are currently seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to start work immediately in the Newham area. Preferably we are looking for candidates that have experience within an education setting and have a high understanding and experience of working with children.
The role of Teaching Assistant is to provide support and assist the Teacher ensuring all students within the class are on track and learning at all times.
The qualities that we are looking for:
- Recent Teaching Assistant experience within a school or from a tuition background
- Confident teaching KS1 and KS2 curriculum
- Reliable, passionate and uses initiative
- Conducting observations and providing feedback to staff and parents
Successful candidates will be required to have the following:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in schools or is degree qualified
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with staff and students
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
What we can offer:
- This role is currently on a temp to perm basis with the strong possibility to go permanent.
- Competitive day rates starting at £65, which of course is negotiable depending on experience.
If you do not have the qualifications above but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work then please do apply as we have a number of other positions.
This position is ideal for aspiring teachers looking to gain valuable experience and the perfect opportunity to get into a variety of schools. Please note this particular position is based within Hounslow, however we do have dedicated consultants for Ealing and Hillingdon. Get in contact today for a chat.