One of our clients are looking for a qualified level 3 Early Years Learning Support Assistant for their Nursery.
This is a temporary post therefore you will be registered with us at Marylebone Services and will be paid by us however there is also a chance they will request you back for other posts that become available.
Initially they would like someone to start ASAP until the end of the academic year in July 2022 however there is a chance this will be extended for the right candidate providing this is something you are happy to do too.
The Nursery School is looking for someone who is confident with supporting and guiding a child that has complex needs therefore experience with SEN would be preferred however this isnt required providing you will be happy to learn along the way and be confident within this role.
For this particular role you will be required to work the following:
Monday to Friday 12pm-4pm TERM TIME ONLY
The manager is looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
* Experience with Early Years (3-5)
* Experience with SEN (preferred but support can be given if confident and willing to learn)
* Knowledge of EYFS, confident in planning & observations
* Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
* Caring, supportive & passionate about childcare
If this post is something you are interested in and meet the following requirements, please apply today to start the registration process:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification
* DBS (if not this can be done via us as a cost)
* Safeguarding & first aid (If not, must be willing to complete before starting post)
* 2 Checkable references
Once this post is complete, there will be other opportunities available and these can then be offered to you as you will be registered with us.
£10 per hour + holiday pay