One of our clients are looking for a qualified level 3 Early Years Learning Support Assistant for their Nursery School
This is a temporary post therefore you will be registered with us at Marylebone Services and will be paid by us however there is also a chance they will request you back for other posts that become available.
Initially they would like someone to start ASAP until the end of term (April) however there is a chance this will be extended for the right candidate providing this is something you are happy to do too.
The Nursery School caters for children aged 3 to 5 years old and as the LSA you will be required to assist and support children with SEN this could be in groups or 1-1.
For this particular role you will be required to work the following:
Monday to Friday 830am-4pm TERM TIME ONLY
The manager is looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
* Experience with Early Years (3-5)
* Experience with SEN (preferred but support can be given if confident and willing to learn)
* Knowledge of EYFS, confident in planning & observations
* Excellent communication skills both written & spoken
* Caring, supportive & passionate about childcare
If this post is something you are interested in and meet the following requirements, please apply today to start the registration process:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification
* DBS (if not this can be done via us as a cost)
* Safeguarding & first aid (If not, must be willing to complete before starting post)
* 2 Checkable references
Once this post is complete, there will be other opportunities available and these can then be offered to you as you will be registered with us.
£10 per hour + holiday pay