Y1 Teacher Trowbridge full time January 2022
Year One Teacher required for a long-term opportunity at a primary school in Trowbridge
Hays Education are working exclusively with a primary school in Trowbridge. They are currently recruiting for a permanent full time Key Stage One Teacher. They are looking for a calm and caring yet motivated and enthusiastic Teacher to start in January 2022.
Due to the excellent leadership and vision, this school is in a long period of consistent success. Pupils have a first rate start in Early Years and continue to make outstanding progress throughout their time here. This is due to the team of teachers which provide high quality teaching and learning and impressive teaching assistants who work alongside them. Their most recent Ofsted inspection commented on the exceptionally strong family atmosphere and sense of togetherness within this school.
The ideal teacher for this Key Stage One opportunity will have/be;
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
- In depth knowledge of the Key Stage One curriculum
- Experience teaching within a primary school in the last two years, ideally KS1
- Experience of Year 1 Curriculum
- Commitment to working cohesively in order to provide high quality teaching and learning
- Ability to provide a safe and inspirational learning environment
In return the successful teacher for this opportunity will have/be;
- Paid to scale (M1 to M6)
- Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point of the year
- Ongoing support from a primary education specialist consultant
- Working within a consistently successful school
- An excellent opportunity to further develop your experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Kelly Colborne Business Manager Hays Education Swindon or