Part-time KS2 Teacher needed
Your new company
A small school in Nailsea is looking for a part-time Teacher to teach the class for 3 days a week. The school has a great reputation and well known for the great relationship between staff and children.
Your new role
You will be sharing planning with another part-time Teacher and working really closely together to share the workload. You will be also planning for intervention classes for the children in your class.
What you'll need to succeed
- Teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have a good knowledge of the Curriculum
- Be able to work as part of a team
What you'll get in return
- A competitive daily rate.
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' incentive.
- Regular contact from your own personal consultant and ongoing career support.
- Access to a wide range of teaching opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.