A primary school in South West London is recruiting for a Year 3 Class Teacher to join their team on a permanent basis from January 2022.
This Church of England primary school, rated Good in its most recent Ofsted, offers a nurturing and caring environment with a broad and inspiring curriculum. The school is looking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher to take over a lovely class of Year 3 students from January.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an enthusiastic and creative teacher
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner willing to share best practice and develop and mentor others
- Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Knowledge of current national educational policy, priorities and initiatives
- A knowledge and understanding of current education pedagogy
- Have experience of teaching a diverse cohort including children with SEN, EAL and other possible barriers to learning
- A commitment to teamwork and a collegiate approach
- Have the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve highly and lead others to success
The school is accepting applications from both ECT and experienced teachers. Salary will be in line with the main pay scale, M1-M6.
The school is situated in a traditional Victorian building with well-resourced classrooms. The school has ample outdoor space with extensive sporting facilities and a wildlife area. It is located in Merton within walking distance to the Underground and National Rail network.
To apply for this Yr3 Class Teacher role please don't hesitate to send your cv to
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer