Year 3 Teacher
Gain Education are working with a good primary school in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham who are looking for a Year 3 Teacher to start with immediate effect.
Previous classroom experience is essential and proven good behaviour management strategies. This is a full time Teaching position starting ASAP for the remainder of the academic year until July 2022.
The school are actively interviewing for this year 3 teacher role and looking to meet teachers immediately. The school are looking for someone with key stage 2 experience with strong behaviour management.
* Able to teach a full class of children in Year 3
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Encourage and support the pupils learning & development
* Excellent understanding of the national UK curriculum
Benefits to you:
* Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
* The opportunity for a permanent contract with the school
* Fantastic Primary School
* Must have QTS
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Graduate degree
* Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
* Primary Education trained
* Excellent knowledge of Primary Education
* Strong communication skills
If you are looking for a new and exciting role please contact Gavin at Gain Education by applying for this year 3 teacher job or calling us to arrange an interview / trial day.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community