They need the Teacher to undertake a full-time role for the remainder of the 2021 academic year, with a permanent position available for the right candidate in January 2022.
Inner London MPS salary available - £32,157-£42,624, dependent upon experience.
The school are looking for a committed and ambitious individual who motivates pupils and staff alike to always strive to do their best and who is keen to develop their talents and experience within this area. The school has a reputation for providing outstanding support for staff and students.
The school aim to provide rich experiences and opportunities through a broad and varied curriculum, which allows every child to enjoy their own success. Focussing not only on the academic achievement of pupils, but striving to develop the whole child by offering a range of sporting, creative and residential activities. The school try to make learning creative, stimulating, inclusive and fun, with lots of challenge and ambitious goals for the future.
For this Year 6 Primary Teacher role, the school are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent National Curriculum knowledge.
- Are able to motivate and inspire students to learn.
- Is highly motivated and willing to use their initiative.
- Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively.
- Is able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
- Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school.
- Be willing to contribute to the development of the phase and the school through their own professional development.
The core duties of this Year 6 Primary Teacher role are:
- To provide a high quality educational experience for all children by leading learning in school, developing consistent practice in teaching and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement. Children are expected to make rapid and sustained progress.
- The teacher will contribute to the schools strategic planning documentation (SIP), supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school
- You will take responsibility for teaching a Year 6 class
The school can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team within a welcoming school environment;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and happy pupils who are keen to learn;
- Strong governor and parental support
- Ongoing professional development
The school is located in Lambeth and is very accessible via public transport, only 5 minute's bus ride from the tube station.
To join us and be successful in this Year 6 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 6 Primary Teacher in Lambeth, Inner London. Or for more information about the role, contact Carol Grey on option 1 /